The metropolis of Alexandria in Egypt, established in 330 BCE, grew to become the successor to Athens as the intellectual cradle of Ancient Greece. There, the great Library of Alexandria was built in the third century BCE. European civilizations suffered a collapse of literacy and group following the autumn of Rome in CE 476.
- Educational Attainment Educational attainment refers to the highest stage of education that a person has accomplished.
- See our editorial guidelines for every little thing you have to find out about Frontiers’ peer review course of.
- The outcome is formal education—the college and the specialist called the teacher.
- This guide was designed to provide mother and father with essential details about their child’s school so they can make the most effective choices for his or her child’s academic experience.
- Act with perception on complete pupil analytics that are mechanically compiled by our intelligent assessment tools.
While education …